About our program:
The Canadian College of Healthcare and Pharmaceutics is pleased to offer a hands-on workshop on Data Visualization using Tableau Software.
Data Visualization has become one of the most popular technologies today. It provides analysts and decision makers a tool to gather insights and make better decisions using data.
Being able to manipulate data, select the right visualization and connecting multiple visualizations to be able to tell a compelling story is a very important skill requiring knowledge and understanding of the business domain, computational science and human visual perception theory.
The workshop is carefully designed to include all the necessary theory and hands-on sessions to enable students and practitioners working in the area of data visualization to create useful visualizations and interactive dashboards.
Who should take the Workshop:
This unique program is ideal for individuals who would like to work in the area of Data Science:
- Data & Business Analysts
- Data Scientists & Engineers
- Statisticians & Programmers
- Convenient class schedule
- The course involves classroom teaching and assignments
- Small group of students for individualized attention and best practical learning experience
- Highly professional certified instructor
- Special Advantages from a Professional Institution
- Emphasis on one-to-one support
- Ongoing career coaching and guidance from experts in the field
- Mentorship that will help to build valuable personal and professional networks
- Recommendation letters- for best students
- Stackable credential
- Certificate given on successful completion