ECG is the primary step to check the signs of heart disease. It is a practice that records the electrical function of your ticker via small electrode patches that are attached to your skin at chest, legs or arms by the professional. This is the easier and painless technique that allows the doctors to
- See poor blood flow to your heart muscle
- Check your heart rhythm
- Diagnose a heart attack
- Check on the abnormal things, like thickened heart muscle
- Detect significant electrolyte abnormalities
Steps To Learn ECG Interpretation
- First of all, learn the essential parts of your ECG tracing that includes the 12-lead ECG tracing
- Learn heart rate on the ECG
- Determine axis on the ECG that help you know about several different pathologic stages.
- Leaning abnormal heart rhythms
- Chamber hypertrophies and bundles blocks which are the problematic parts of this.
- Acute MI & Ischemic ECG findings
- Learn about atypical ECG findings
- Review ECGs in real patient case scenarios
Never Stop Learning
You have learned, but remember practice makes a man perfect. Keep on reviewing ECG and memorize every criteria and detail about ECG findings. Bring in use the internet to learn more.
The Canadian College of Healthcare and Pharmaceutics offer five hour ECG program covering the essential of an ECG exam. If you are a students or professional preparing to work in the health sector and want to take admission in the ECG program, contact us today to join 2 day course covering all aspects related to ECG.